C.S.O. Anti-slip Gel Pad
Companion for the Macon Sheepskin pad, Dardo pad & more!
Extremely lightweight anti-slip gel pad can be used directly on the horse's back. Works great to protect the underside of your Macon or Dardo pad, as well as provide that added bit of security in keeping the pad right where you want it. Can also be used under regular saddle pads!
Special features of the C.S.O. Anti-Slip Pad:
- Non-toxic, anti-bacterial, and odour-stop
- Perforated Active Soft Gel allows the skin to breathe and clings to the fabric above to keep the pad or saddle from sliding back
- Molded to accomodate withers
- Great for anyone riding uneven terrain, doing obstacles or even jumping!
- Machine washable at 30˚C
- Under 1.5 lbs, 41 x 57 cm
Exclusively from EKKIA in France, these anti-slip pads come in the following colors...
Black & Transparent
This pad style not what quite what you were looking for?
View FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLE's line of saddle pads for all disciplines HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Saddle pads can be found on pages 57, 58, & 70-87).
EKKIA in France also has an expansive product line of saddle pads for all disciplines HERE.
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!