"Caval" Bitless Leather Hackamore Bridle
The Ultimate Comfort of Bitless--& the Cadillac of Hackamores!
Natural horsemanship and bitless riding go hand in hand. Natural Horsemanship is based on the horse’s own natural instincts & behaviors, and focuses on a pain-free, fear-free method of teaching & working with horses. Because the bit can (and often does) cause pain, it is a contradictory method of natural horsemanship. Of course not all bits are created equal, just as not all people hurt their horses with them (at least, not intentionally), but even just the presence of the bit in the mouth can affect the horse both physically and mentally.
Bitless bridles offer a refreshing new way of communicating with your horse where they are consistently more comfortable, calm, and willing to learn. The Freedom Riding Articles line of bitless bridles are extremely high quality and a refreshing alternative to the typical bitless bridles currently available on the North American market.
Features of the "Caval" Bitless Hackamore Bridle:
- Complete leather construction with FRA's hackamore style "Scissors" ($38 valued feature) that offers subtle leverage for clear cues without the unnecessary pain of harsher styles
- Doubles as a cavesson with 3 d-rings on the noseband for specific training methods
- Unique shaped browband features concho centrepiece
- Anatomical design for ultimate fit
- Padded leather crown piece and unique adjustable throat/jaw latch with spring snap
- Softly padded noseband with cavesson rings and adjustable buckles
- High quality craftsmanship & materials; luxuriously soft & finely finished
- Comes with matching clip-on full leather 15 mm reins
- Truly one of the classiest Hackamore bridles on the market
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this bridle comes with the following options...
Colors: Black & Dark Brown (Havana) leather
Sizes: Pony, Cob, or Full ("Cob" being most suited to your average Arabain or Quarter Horse and "Full" most suited to Warmbloods or Draft horses)
This particular bridle style not what quite what you were looking for?
FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES carries an extensive line of both leather and rope bitless bridles and halters HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Their bitless bridles can be found on pages 35-51 & 91-94, and their halters can be found on pages 10-13 & 95-97).
Also EKKIA in France carries two bitless bridle options HERE (they also carry an extensive line of traditional bridles for all disciplines & while I do not personally endorse them, can custom order upon request).
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!