Courville Saddle Pad
Perfect match for many Treeless Saddles and Bareback Pads!
Anatomically shaped to conform to your horse's natural shape, the Courville Pad offers luxurious comfort and essential spinal freedom for your horse.
Special features of the Courville Pad:
- 30 mm real Merino sheepskin underside: moisture-wicking & heat-regulating
- Spinal protection/clearance ideally suited for treeless saddles with short skirts
- Cotton padded with usury protection
- Wearing protection
- Easy-care quilted topside
- Room for inlays to custom fit hard to fit horses or build up for even more protection
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, these pads come in the following color combinations...
Black top/Black merino underside
Brown top/Cappuccino merino underside
S (58cm x 45cm) Pony size
M (61cm x 50cm) Cob size
L (69cm x51cm) Full size
This saddle pad style not what quite what you were looking for?
View FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLE's line of saddle pads for all disciplines HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Saddle pads can be found on pages 57, 58, & 70-87).
EKKIA in France also has an expansive product line of saddle pads for all disciplines HERE.
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!