"FlexiTether" Tethering System
Grazing horses are happy horses! Put them to work cleaning up grass anywhere you like around your farm.
Inspired by the need to give my prone to laminitis (and very reluctantly on dry lot) rescue pony Wesley carefully measured daily grass time, I brainstormed this extremely handy tethering system. It makes him so happy, I started using it for other horses and other situations...
Clean up grass along outdoor arenas, corrals, fence lines, and between structures. Even if you simply need to tie your horse for an extended period of time, FlexiTether allows for more freedom of movement/nibbling time making for a happier, less anxious horse. Quickly and easily high-line or tree-tether out on the trail... you name it!
Special features of the FlexiTether:
- Industrial strength 16', 12 mm thick bungee cord
- Quick-attach & easy-slide heavy duty carabiners
- Looped ends are locked down with metal clasps & covered with rubber sleeves
- Coiled carbon steel tether cable covered with flexible UV resistant polyurethane
(called the "Flex-Hook" Tie, this is also available separately. See Related Products, below)
- Breakaway clasp for attachment to halter designed to release at a 500 lb pull
Made exclusively by EQUINNOVATIONS, FlexiTether comes in the following options...
Bungee Color: Black
Tie Cable Color: Blue
Bungee Length: 16'
Coiled tie Cable Length: 20" unstretched, 6' stretched
NOTE: FlexiTether is intended for use as a SOLO tethering system only and not to be used with more than one animal at any given time.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!