Norton "Wide" Short Girth
Another good match for the Macon Extra Sheepskin & Dardo Pads with English rigging!
Short girth made with honeycomb neoprene to avoid skin irritations due to sweat and chafing.
Features of the Norton "Wide" Short Girth:
- Wide anatomic shape and high density foam padding with P.V.C. insert to avoid compression, in order to preserve the natural movements of your horse and prevent rolling
- Tie ring at girth for training aids (in particular a breast collar for the Sheepskin Pad)
- Easy cleaning and drying for your horse's hygiene
- Girthing is reinforced with stainless steel buckles on both sides
- Set on a one-piece elasticized strap with built in girth pockets to conveniently conceal billet ends
Exclusively from EKKIA in France, these cinches come with the following options...
Size: 50 cm, 60 cm, 70 cm, & 80 cm
(NOTE: The 70 cm girth will adequately fit an average to large-sized QH, 60 cm recommended for cob or Arabs, 50 cm for ponies, and 80 cm for Drafts or Shires)
This girth style not what quite what you were looking for?
View EKKIA's product line of English girths HERE.
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you!
(NOTE: EKKIA does not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!