"Pepito" Treeless Children's Saddle & Pad
The little ones can go treeless too!
Made exclusively by FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this entirely unique child's treeless saddle is the complete package.
Special Features of the "Pepito" saddle:
- Excellent quality of workmanship, materials, and finish
- English rigging, comes complete with matching pad, stirrup leathers and stirrups
- High quality "Courville" saddle pad has merino sheepskin underside, wear leathers, and easy-care quilted topside
- Detachable soft leather handle with clips
- White stitching on brown, black stitching on black
- Unique soft bar-pommel with formed cantle for rider security
- Inner construction made of a high density foam, rubber, and felt creating an equal pressure division
- Safety hooks for leathers
- Ample spinal channel
- Small d-rings to attach optional breast collar for added stability
- All hardware stainless steel
This little saddle is ideal for:
- Lead-line ponies for beginner riders
- Spontaneous rides & lessons
- Novice riders being taught to develop a good riding position
- Budget-limited parents wishing to introduce their children's horse or pony to treeless
- All fields of natural horsemanship!
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, the Pepito saddle comes in the following options...
Size 0 (For toddlers - 4 yrs):
Full skirt length 45cm, seat length to handle 26cm
Size 1 (For 5 - 7 yrs):
Full skirt length 50cm, seat length to handle 30cm
Interested in exploring more bareback pad options?
View FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLE's line of various Macon bareback pads (some without kneerolls) HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Options for the Macon bareback pad can be found on pages 22-26. Other unique bareback pads can be found on pages 16-20 in the catalogue).
EKKIA in France also has a few more traditional bareback pads HERE. I do not personally endorse the use of stirrups on pads like this, but do like the concept of the Norton "Confort" pad, which is quite similar to my "Best Friends" bareback pad that I have quite enjoyed using the last 4 years or so before I found the FRA pads--and still use on occasion to this day for spontaneous jaunts around the farm!
If you would like something specific that either of these two companies offers, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you! (NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!