Silverado "CS" Treeless Saddle
Revolutionary: a treeless saddle that FINALLY looks and feels authentically like a Western saddle!
You asked for suede seats, and we listened! The latest addition to the Equinnovations treeless western line of saddles, SILVERADO saddles look firm but still ensure efficient shock absorption and the weight of the rider is very well distributed.
With their unique pommel arch and cantle plate, they use advanced treeless technology to allow the horse uninterrupted lateral and vertical movement along it's whole back unlike traditional treed saddles. Firm but flexible, they adapt to your horse's body type in a natural way, allowing you a closer connection to your horse. The flexibility and lightness of the saddle minimizes interference on your horse's strides and frees up their shoulders, therefore giving total freedom of movement without the hindrance of a rigid tree. Riding with a treeless SILVERADO saddle gives the rider more of a close contact feel, a sensation that is unequalled with a traditional treed saddle.
Features of the "CS" Silverado saddle:
- Ideal for trail and pleasure riding, and pretty well any other discipline other than roping!
- High grip brushed suede seat
- Industrial Velcro-attached underside leather/suede panels ensure full spinal clearance for even the most prominent spines
- Double drop-D rigging to accommodate hard to fit horses
- Excellent rider weight distribution
- Crafted in smooth, quality, thick buffalo leather
- Butterfly/round skirts and fenders
- Cheyenne Roll cantle
- Adjustable fenders with Blevins Buckles
- Ample wither clearance with wide opening to accommodate even moderately high-withered horses
- Leather covered resin stirrups
- Stainless steel and nickel plated brass rosettes and rear girth holder
- Delivered with leather latigo and front off-billet (suggested western cinches to match can be found HERE on my site)
- Less than 25 lbs, so still very manageable to hoist up on even tall horses!
NOTE: Fits a broad range of horses, particularly mutton or broad-shouldered horses. For atrophy, uneven-shouldered or sway-backed horses, proper shimming must be employed to bridge the gap/balance the saddle adequately while the horse rebuilds muscle. The Western Anatomical Pad with shim pockets is highly recommended for target-shimming. Thick saddle pads are neither necessary nor optimal for this saddle.
AND--BONUS!... for all those who have tried other treeless saddles on the market and have been frustrated with them rolling or sliding even when cinched snugly and mounting clean, you CAN mount from the ground with these treeless saddles! With their fixed pommel arch and firmer construction than most other treeless saddles on the market, these amazing saddles lock down on your horse's back just like a treed saddle. Of course the use of a mounting block is recommended when possible as this is always easier on your horse's withers, but you won't be stranded when you have to get off out on the trail!
Exclusively from SILVERADO in Germany, these saddles come with the following options...
Color: Medium Brown and Dark Brown
Seat sizes: 15.5" in stock currently. Other sizes would need to be ordered in.
This particular saddle style not what quite what you were looking for?
View Silverado Germany's extensive line of quality western treeless saddles HERE.
Also, you can view EKKIA's (France) expansive product line of saddles for all disciplines HERE (only the Colorado Springs "Denver" & "Memphis" saddles on EKKIA'S site are treeless, however).
Also, FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES carries a unique treeless saddle in both nubuck and smooth ox leather HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue)
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!