"Tamar" Braided Reins
A step above the rest for those who want an ultra sturdy, quality-made continuous rein
- Detailed with sturdy buffalo leather adjoining the braided rope to stainless steel swivel clips
- Center-point on the continuous reins feature classy buffalo leather tabs adjoined with a stainless steel buckle
- Split reins option: detach at center-point buckle to allow ends to dangle freely as with traditional leather reins
- Universal length; overlap then loop or undo center-point buckle for average to smaller horses (see second pic demonstrating overlapping FRA's "Madora" reins), yet ample enough to be used with draft horses
- BONUS: long enough to drape over your saddle horn to allow your horse to bend down and eat comfortably without having his reins end up around his ears and/or on the ground!
- Only Brown/Beige bi-colour option available at this time
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, these reins come in the following options...
Size: One size fits most, 300 cm long
This particular rein style not what quite what you were looking for?
Check out the other rein options offered in "Related Products", below. Also, FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES carries other rein styles HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Their reins--in varying combinations of materials--can be found on pages 118 - 121).
EKKIA in France carries an extensive selection of reins HERE as well; many styles that are not available in local tack stores!
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to price it out and order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!