Perfect match for the Colorado Springs treeless saddles!
Anatomically shaped to conform to your horse's natural shape, the Western Anatomical Pad offers luxurious comfort and essential spinal freedom for your horse, fitting beautifully beneath both the "Denver" and "Memphis" Colorado Springs treeless saddles as well as the new EDIX saddles and many other traditional saddles.
Special features of the Western Anatomical Pad:
- 30 mm real sheepskin underside
- Spinal protection/clearance ideally suited for treeless saddles
- Cotton padded with usury protection
- Brushed suede wear leathers
- Easy-care quilted topside
- 3 pockets on each side for inlays to custom fit hard to fit horses or build up for even more protection--particularly effective remedying atrophied or uneven-shouldered horses, or swaybacks
- 28" long x 30" wide (15"/panel)
Exclusively from EDIX Saddles in the Netherlands, these pads come in the following color combinations...
Black top/Black merino underside
Brown top/Cappuccino merino underside
This particular bareback pad style not what quite what you were looking for? View the other awesome bareback pads we offer HERE! Prefer to ride with the added security of a saddle? Check out the treeless saddles we offer HERE!
Best pad ever!
Posted by Mary Lou on 2017 Jan 3rd
I purchased this pad to go with my new Colorado Springs Treeless Saddle. I love it. It fit my horse from the start and looks and feels great.
The Marino wool is gentle and soft for my horse and the pocket system will allow me to change its shape as my horse changes.
Highly recommend this product.
Great saddle Pad
Posted by Linda on 2016 Dec 26th
Love the quality of this pad. It is great that it has pockets for added padding for the saddle that does not quite fit.