"Bronco" Pad/Soft Saddle
A structured bareback pad and soft saddle all-in-one!
Made exclusively by FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this unique bareback pad/soft saddle affords you close contact with your horse, yet provides that extra edge of stability and grip when you need it.
Special Features of the Bronco pad:
- Anatomically shaped made to conform nicely to your horse's body with wither cutback
- Western rigging (complete with nylon off-billet and latigo) for western cinch (not included)
- Brushed suede leather top side for excellent rider grip
- Underside finished with synthetic wool
- Firm swell (pommel) with formed cantle for rider security
- Inner construction made of a high density foam, rubber, and felt creating an equal pressure division
- D-rings under fender flap to attach fenders or leathers (not included--see "Related Products", below)
- Small d-rings to attach breast collar for added stability
- Ample tie strings
- All hardware stainless steel
- "Courville" saddle pad recommended for optimal fit, also works with the "Western Anatomical Pad"
This bareback pad/soft saddle is ideal for:
- Spontaneous rides
- Schooling green horses
- Novice riders being taught to develop a good riding position
- Budget-limited riders wishing to introduce their horse to treeless
- All fields of natural horsemanship!
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, the Bronco pad comes in the following options...
Cob size (for average riders):
Full size (for larger riders):
Interested in exploring more bareback pad options?
View FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLE's line of various Macon bareback pads (some without kneerolls) HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Options for the Macon bareback pad can be found on pages 22-26. Other unique bareback pads can be found on pages 16-20 in the catalogue).
EKKIA in France also has a few more traditional bareback pads HERE. I do not personally endorse the use of stirrups on pads like this, but do like the concept of the Norton "Confort" pad, which is quite similar to my "Best Friends" bareback pad that I have quite enjoyed using the last 4 years or so before I found the FRA pads--and still use on occasion to this day for spontaneous jaunts around the farm!
If you would like something specific that either of these two companies offers, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you! (NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!