"Bronco" Pad/Soft Saddle
A structured bareback pad and soft saddle all-in-one!
Made exclusively by EDIX Saddles in the Netherlands, this unique bareback pad/soft saddle affords you close contact with your horse, yet provides that extra edge of stability and grip when you need it.
Special Features of the Bronco pad:
- Anatomically shaped made to conform nicely to your horse's body with wither cutback
- Western rigging (complete with nylon off-billet and latigo) for western cinch (not included)
- Brushed suede leather top side for excellent rider grip
- Underside finished with synthetic wool
- Firm swell (pommel) with formed cantle for rider security
- Inner construction made of a high density foam, rubber, and felt creating an equal pressure division
- D-rings under fender flap to attach fenders or leathers (not included--see "Related Products", below)
- Small d-rings to attach breast collar for added stability
- Ample tie strings
- All hardware stainless steel
- "Courville" saddle pad recommended for optimal fit, also works with the "Western Anatomical Pad"
This bareback pad/soft saddle is ideal for:
- Spontaneous rides
- Schooling green horses
- Novice riders being taught to develop a good riding position
- Budget-limited riders wishing to introduce their horse to treeless
- All fields of natural horsemanship!
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, the Bronco pad comes in the following options...
Cob size (for average riders):
Full size (for larger riders):
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!