Perfect match for the Colorado Springs treeless saddles!
Anatomically shaped to conform to your horse's natural shape, the Western Anatomical Pad offers luxurious comfort and essential spinal freedom for your horse, fitting beautifully beneath both the "Denver" Colorado Springs treeless saddles as well as the new EDIX saddles and many other traditional saddles.
Special features of the Western Anatomical Pad:
- 30 mm real sheepskin underside
- Spinal protection/clearance ideally suited for treeless saddles
- Cotton padded with usury protection
- Easy-care quilted topside with lower durable wear section
- 8 pockets total for inlays to custom fit hard to fit horses or build up for even more protection--particularly effective remedying atrophied or uneven-shouldered horses, or swaybacks (come standard with felt shims, optional 3 Mesh shims for advanced targeted support must be purchased separately)
Size S: 26" long
Size M: 28" long
Size L: 30" long
Exclusively from EDIX Saddles in the Netherlands, these pads come in the following color combinations...
Black top/Black merino underside
Dark Brown top/brown underside
Brown top/Cappuccino merino underside
Posted by Deborah on 2021 Dec 5th
Purchased pad along with Colorado Springs saddle for my older gelding who is showing some swayback. I love that the shims can be moved and adjusted to improve the fit. It’s also very attractive, good quality and super soft.
Best pad ever!
Posted by Mary Lou on 2017 Jan 3rd
I purchased this pad to go with my new Colorado Springs Treeless Saddle. I love it. It fit my horse from the start and looks and feels great.
The Marino wool is gentle and soft for my horse and the pocket system will allow me to change its shape as my horse changes.
Highly recommend this product.
Great saddle Pad
Posted by Linda on 2016 Dec 26th
Love the quality of this pad. It is great that it has pockets for added padding for the saddle that does not quite fit.