"Fiore" Bitless Noseband
Wanting to switch your horse to bitless but prefer to keep with a special headstall?
Converting is easier than you think! Just detach the existing bit hardware off your headstall and simply reconnect your headstall's cheek straps to the top part the hackamore, and clip your reins on to the lower part of your hackamore, and you're set!
Special Features of the "Fiore" Noseband:
- Full Argentinian leather construction with dense padding
- Hackamore-style gives slightly more leverage to your rein cues without the "bite" of a traditional long-shank hackamore
- Stainless steel buckle & rings
- Adjustable, bendable, and quick-attach for easy conversion
- No abrasive edges
- A version with Cavesson rings for targeted groundwork is available via special order
The Fiore Noseband is available in the following options...
Colors: Black & Dark Brown
Sizes: Pony, Cob, Full (Shire size also available in the Cavesson version)
NOTE: The Fiore noseband can also be coupled with the "Bodanza" soft cotton headstall by Freedom Riding Articles, view HERE
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!