"Nanouk" Bitless Rope Bridle
The Ultimate Comfort of Bitless!
Natural horsemanship and bitless riding go hand in hand. Natural Horsemanship is based on the horse’s own natural instincts & behaviors, and focuses on a pain-free, fear-free method of teaching & working with horses. Because the bit can (and often does) cause pain, it is a contradictory method of natural horsemanship. Of course not all bits are created equal, just as not all people hurt their horses with them (at least, not intentionally), but even just the presence of the bit in the mouth can affect the horse both physically and mentally.
Bitless bridles offer a refreshing new way of communicating with your horse where they are consistently more comfortable, calm, and willing to learn. The Freedom Riding Articles line of bitless bridles are extremely high quality and a refreshing alternative to the typical bitless bridles currently available on the North American market.
Features of the "Nanouk" Bitless Bridle:
- Cross-under style, offering direct pressure to the nose, cheeks and poll (similar to the concept of a Dr. Cook Bitless Bridle)
- Soft 12 mm Polycotton rope provides focused, clear & direct rein cues
- Easy slide Polypropylene cross-under jaw straps
- An excellent bridle for spontaneous rides and water activities!
- Comes with removeable, matching polycotton reins with clips (if you prefer integrated reins, choose the "Igor" rope bridle, see Related Products below)
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this bridle comes with the following options...
Colors: Black/White "B" & White/Black "E"
Size: Adjustable Cob-Full (Note: can fit Warmbloods or small Drafts, but the noseband will be higher)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!