- Shop Store
- Saddles & Tack
- "Flandy" Bitless Leather Bridle
"Flandy" Bitless Leather Bridle
The Ultimate Comfort of Bitless!
Natural horsemanship and bitless riding go hand in hand. Natural Horsemanship is based on the horse’s own natural instincts & behaviors, and focuses on a pain-free, fear-free method of teaching & working with horses. Because the bit can (and often does) cause pain, it is a contradictory method of natural horsemanship. Of course not all bits are created equal, just as not all people hurt their horses with them (at least, not intentionally), but even just the presence of the bit in the mouth can affect the horse both physically and mentally.
Bitless bridles offer a refreshing new way of communicating with your horse where they are consistently more comfortable, calm, and willing to learn. The Freedom Riding Articles line of bitless bridles are extremely high quality and a refreshing alternative to the typical bitless bridles currently available on the North American market.
Features of the "Flandy" Bitless Bridle:
- Side-pull style, offering direct pressure to the nose and cheeks
- Unique, adjustable under-jaw strap keeps the bridle secure and chin strap away from the throat latch area
- High quality craftsmanship & materials
- Decorative white stitching on luxuriously padded leather
- Comes with matching clip-on leather reins and full rubber grip at the rear!
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this bridle comes with the following options...
Color: Cognac & Black
Sizes: Pony, Cob, or Full ("Cob" being most suited to your average Quarter Horse or Arabian and "Full" most suited to Warmbloods, Draft Crosses, or any breed with a broad forehead)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed