"Aruba" Side-pull Leather Bridle
The Ultimate Comfort of Bitless!
Natural horsemanship and bitless riding go hand in hand. Natural Horsemanship is based on the horse’s own natural instincts & behaviors, and focuses on a pain-free, fear-free method of teaching & working with horses. Because the bit can (and often does) cause pain, it is a contradictory method of natural horsemanship. Of course not all bits are created equal, just as not all people hurt their horses with them (at least, not intentionally), but even just the presence of the bit in the mouth can affect the horse both physically and mentally.
Bitless bridles offer a refreshing new way of communicating with your horse where they are consistently more comfortable, calm, and willing to learn. The Freedom Riding Articles line of bitless bridles are extremely high quality and a refreshing alternative to the typical bitless bridles currently available on the North American market.
Unique features of the "Aruba" Bitless Bridle:
- Comes fully equipped with a variety of FOUR interchangeable velcro-attachable feature browband and noseband trim colors: Cream, Black, Red, and Blue
- Side-pull style, offering clean & direct pressure-cues to the nose and cheeks
- Anatomically-shaped leather crownpiece, v-shaped browband & wide sloping noseband are luxuriously padded for ultimate comfort
- High quality craftsmanship & materials
- Comes with matching 18 mm clip-on soft leather reins
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this bridle comes with the following options...
Main Leather Color: Black & Havana (dark brown). Each bridle comes equipped with the four optional & interchangeable trim colors.
Sizes: Pony, Cob, or Full ("Cob" being most suited to your average Quarter Horse or Arabian and "Full" most suited to Warmbloods or Draft-crosses)
NEW! F.R.A. ar...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!