"Freedom" Bitless Leather Bridle
The Ultimate Comfort of Bitless!
Natural horsemanship and bitless riding go hand in hand. Natural Horsemanship is based on the horse’s own natural instincts & behaviors, and focuses on a pain-free, fear-free method of teaching & working with horses. Because the bit can (and often does) cause pain, it is a contradictory method of natural horsemanship. Of course not all bits are created equal, just as not all people hurt their horses with them (at least, not intentionally), but even just the presence of the bit in the mouth can affect the horse both physically and mentally.
Bitless bridles offer a refreshing new way of communicating with your horse where they are consistently more comfortable, calm, and willing to learn. Our line of bitless bridles from the UK are extremely high quality and a refreshing alternative to the typical bitless bridles currently available on the North American market.
Features of the "Freedom" Bitless Bridle:
- Side-pull style, offering direct pressure to the nose and cheeks
- Doubles as a sturdy halter with the ability to safely & securely tie your horse
- Detachable browband & buckle combo offers the unique ability to avoid having to handle your horse's ears--excellent for ear-shy horses, or those with aural plaque making bridling typically more challenging
- Attractive v-shaped/rhinestone studded leather browband for cob-size, curved padded browband for full-size
- Unique, adjustable under-jaw strap keeps the bridle secure and chin strap away from the throat latch area
- High quality craftsmanship & materials
- Luxuriously padded leather headpiece
- Comes with blank metal nameplate along cheekpiece for custom engraving
- NOTE: Does not come with matching reins, choose from our selection of clip-on reins HERE
This bridle comes with the following options...
Color: Black & Havana (dark brown)
Sizes: Cob or Full ("Cob" being most suited to your average Quarter Horse or Arabian and "Full" most suited to Warmbloods or Draft horses)
NOTE: The cheek strap on this bridle is best suited to small to medium-cheeked horses as it fits on the snug side
This particular bridle style not what quite what you were looking for? Check out our other bitless options HERE.
FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES carries an extensive line of both leather and rope bitless bridles and halters HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Their bitless bridles can be found on pages 35-51 & 91-94, and their halters can be found on pages 10-13 & 95-97). We carry only about half of the bridles FRA offers.
Also, EKKIA in France carries two bitless bridle options HERE (they also carry an extensive line of traditional bridles for all disciplines & while I do not personally endorse them, can custom order upon request).
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!