"Madora" Woven Cotton Reins
A whole new sensation and handle in the world of continuous reins!
- Made with plush 12 mm woven cotton in Freedom Riding Articles' dynamic "Ruchi" colors in addition to solid Black & Brown
- Almost weightless in your hands, their refreshing & unique feel is like no other rein on the market!
- The advantage of continuous reins: never risk losing your reins out on the trail or in the arena ever again
- Universal length; overlap then loop comfortably for average to smaller horses (see third pic), yet ample enough to be used with draft horses
- BONUS: long enough to drape over your saddle horn to allow your horse to bend down and eat comfortably without having his reins end up around his ears and/or on the ground!
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, these reins come in the following options...
Colors: "A" (Multi), "B" (Black/White), "C" (Red/Green), "D (Red/Yellow), "E" (White/Black), Solid Black & Brown
Size: 12 mm thick, 300 cm long
This particular rein style not what quite what you were looking for?
Check out the other rein options offered in "Related Products", below. Also, FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES carries other rein styles HERE (this is a link to F.R.A.'s PDF catalogue. Their reins--in varying combinations of materials--can be found on pages 118 - 121).
EKKIA in France carries an extensive selection of reins HEREas well; many styles that are not available in local tack stores!
If you like something you see, just fire me an email from my Contact page, and I would be happy to price it out and order it in for you!
(NOTE: Both FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES and EKKIA do not retail to the general public)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!