"Aram" Bitless Leather Hackamore Bridle
The Ultimate Comfort of Bitless!
Natural horsemanship and bitless riding go hand in hand. Natural Horsemanship is based on the horse’s own natural instincts & behaviors, and focuses on a pain-free, fear-free method of teaching & working with horses. Because the bit can (and often does) cause pain, it is a contradictory method of natural horsemanship. Of course not all bits are created equal, just as not all people hurt their horses with them (at least, not intentionally), but even just the presence of the bit in the mouth can affect the horse both physically and mentally.
Bitless bridles offer a refreshing new way of communicating with your horse where they are consistently more comfortable, calm, and willing to learn. The Freedom Riding Articles line of bitless bridles are extremely high quality and a refreshing alternative to the typical bitless bridles currently available on the North American market.
Features of the "Aram" Bitless Hackamore Bridle:
- Complete leather construction with FRA's hackamore style "Rose" ($45.50 valued feature) that offers medium leverage for clear cues without the unnecessary pain of harsher styles
- Anatomical design
- Padded leather crown piece and unique adjustable throat/jaw latch with spring snap
- Softly padded noseband with adjustable buckles
- High quality craftsmanship & materials; luxuriously soft & finely finished
- Universal size can adjust to both cob and full size
- Reins are NOT included
Exclusively from FREEDOM RIDING ARTICLES in the Netherlands, this bridle comes with the following options...
Colors: Black & Dark Brown (Havana) leather
Size: Universal, will fit both cob and full-sized horses
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!